- WebRTC can now be used with the latest version of Mozilla Firefox.
- CONFIG - Survey Development for Outbound Module: Campaign management (Sound)> Survey IVR option has been added. Accordingly, if this field is defined, the agent in the campaign call should get approval for the survey and check the survey checkbox on the screen. If this is checked, the customer will be directed to the selected IVR as soon as the representative closes the call.
- CONFIG - Sending unanswered e-mails separately for each extension in the Ring Group: PBX management> Groups> Ring Groups> Unreachable member alarm and ALARM506 definition added. It sends a mail to the target in the alarm definition for each extension that cannot be reached in the hunt definition.
- REPORT - Adding custom customer columns to the excel output of the campaign call results report.
- REPORT - Adding activity information to CDR excel report
- REPORT - The ability of the top group-group-Activity type filters in the contact activities report to give independent results.
- CONFIG - Parametricity of HOLD warning time: Default is 30 seconds. It can be changed with CC management> Parameters> agent.holdNotificationSoundDuration.
- REPORT- Arrangement for the names queue and agent group filters in reports: The name format in the filters in the reports is arranged as number-name.
CONFIG - Parametricity of HOLD alert: CCManagement> Parameters> agent.holdNotificationSoundUrl is defined .holdBeep.mp3 is the default value.To change /opt/jboss/server/default/deploy/Tobe.war/image, a new sound file should be added under this directory and the name should be changed. (NewHoldBeep.mp3 etc.)
- WEBCHAT - Parametricity of webchat ringing: CCManagement> Parameters> agent.webchatNotificationSoundUrl is defined. To change /opt/jboss/server/default/deploy/Tobe.war/image, a new sound file should be added under this directory and the name should be changed. (NewWebchatbeep.mp3 etc.)
WEBCHAT - Added / "Joining queue condition" in queue settings
Options in the combo box;
- (WAITCUSTOMERMESSAGE) / Request will not enter queue until
contact sends a message (WAITCONTACTMESSAGE) - Default
- Join queue without waiting for a message from contact (JOINIMMEDIATELY)
RingGroup - Internals in different internal groups can call each other over the ring group. To prevent this,
Call group option has been added to the RingGroup definition field. If the ring group is in the callable list, it can be called by extension. If callable is not in the list, it cannot be called. Default is an empty value.