Estimated reading time: 3 min
This specifications and information regarding the products in this manual are subject to change without notice. Users must take full responsibility for their application of any products.
This document explains how to create user.
|2020-08-31||Initial release of the document.|
Tegsoft documentation and additional literature are available on tegsoft.com. This section explains the product documentation resources that Tegsoft offers.
You can access the most current Tegsoft documentation at this URL:
1. Go to https://yourdomainname.tegsoftcloud.com/
2. Login as administrator
3. Go to PBX Management > Extensions
4. Click “Insert” (Plus icon)
5. Fill in the required places (Extension, Display Caller ID, Password, Call Profile, Server, Phone Type). After you change anything, “Save” button will be activated.
6. Go to System Management > User Management
7. Click “Insert” (Plus icon)
8. Set Primary role (If you are creating agent, select Agent from the list)
9. Fill in the required places (User code, Password, Name, Surname and Id). After you change anything, “Save” button will be activated.
Note: “User code” is the “Username” in the login screen.
Note: “Id” is the Extension that you defined at Step 5.